Danube River Cruise with Lunch
We would like to invite you to see our capital on the most romantic way.
- Interval: 1.5 hours
- Meeting point: Danube Palace / Duna Palota, Zrínyi Street 5.
- Meeting time: 13:30
- Departure: 14:00
- Departure days: every day (except 20. of August, and 24. of Dec.
- Adult: 9300 HUF
- Student: 8900 HUF
Budapest panorama was added to the World Cultural Heritage List by UNESCO. Join us for a unique Budapest experience, and while admiring this panorama you can enjoy a delicious meal on our ship.
The Danube, this very important and mighty river starting in Germany, on its journey to the Black sea flows through many capitals. In Budapest it runs majestically through the center of the city, creating one of the finest panoramas on the continent. The Danube's embankment treasures the old and embraces the new, historic is mingling with the modern.
We would like to invite you to see our capital on the most romantic way. To customize your needs we prepared three types of boat cruises.
The tour starts at 14:00 every day. This program was created for those who would like to see our city during the day. The meeting point is in a neobaroque building " in the Duna Palota, which was established in 1883. After the check-in our hostesses will accompany you to the Ship. (appr. 4-6 minutes walk to the Ship). You will be welcomed on board of one of our air-conditioned or heated ships, which will take you on a one-and-a-half-hour-long cruise with an excellent warm buffet-lunch. Guiding is not included.
You can book the cruise without lunch too, with drinks only (a glass of champagne and another glass of drink: soft drink, wine or beer).
- Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Alföld style goulash with small dumplings
- Vegetable cream soup
Warm main courses
- Mini stuffed cabbage
- Traditional chicken leg „Paprikasch”
- Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce
- Spicy pork rib with thyme – mustard sauce
- Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
Garnishes and vegetarian
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Grilled vegetables
- Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
- Hash-brown potatoes
- Steak potatoes
- Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
- Italian pasta salad
- Caesar’s salad
- Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
Season fruit basket
- Home-made strudel
- Somló style sponge cake
- Mini tarts
- Dessert variations Európa style
1 Welcome drink, 1 glass of wine (or juice) and 1 bottle of mineral water
Cruise meeting points: Meeting point is in the Duna Palota. Please be at the ticket office at the latest 13:30. Address: Zrinyi u. 5.